Friday, November 21, 2014

Stop and give me ten

I'm giving a talk about Thanksgiving at my christian fellowship and saw a blog post from June Hunt from Women of Faith. She talked about how when she gets into the complaining mood, her manager tells her to stop and give her ten, that is ten things that she's thankful for. So this morning I'm extremely tired and annoyed and thought I'd do that.
1. God for his grace and forgiveness
2. God for his unconditional love
3. God for bringing my fiance into my life
4. That I have a wedding coming up
5. That I've survived in this university for so long
6. That I have a loving family
7. That I woke up and was able to get out of bed this morning
8. For the sunshine this morning
9. For being able to write this post
10. I'm about to give this talk

No comments:

Post a Comment