Friday, June 26, 2009

On the fourth Friday of First Book Fun...

I took a break because it was my birthday today. Yep, so this week First Book saw two of its fellows leaving First Book and of course one of them had to be working in the development department. So basically, our development department is now just me and my supervisor.
I suppose you could say I got tired of waiting around for celebrities' publicist to answer or not answer my emails asking for their clients favorite book from childhood but anyhow, I did indeed take somewhat of a break today after getting everything that I needed to have done for First Book.

However, my office mate, Meghan and I have been getting along really well ever since she arrived and we've dubbed our office the cookie monster world since we both absolutely loved cookies and both sad that now cookie monster has to be known as the fruits and vegetable monster...no more C is for cookie and that's good enough for me from that lovable blue fluff of fur.

Photobucket
So I went and visited the Franciscan monastery for my birthday even though I'm not catholic. (Although my office mate is) and just relaxed and wondered through their gardens

Photobucket
These monks definitely takes good care of their gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment